|UTW-0900||Calibration Weight Set M1 Class, (1g-1kg) Stainless Steel|
|UTW-0901||Calibration Weight, 500 g, M1 Class, Cast Iron|
|UTW-0902||Calibration Weight, 1 kg, M1 Class, Cast Iron|
|UTW-0903||Calibration Weight, 2 kg, M1 Class, Cast Iron|
|UTW-0904||Calibration Weight, 5 kg, M1 Class, Cast Iron|
|UTW-0905||Calibration Weight, 10 kg, M1 Class, Cast Iron|
|UTW-0906||Calibration Weight, 20 kg, M1 Class, Cast Iron|
|UTW-0907||Calibration Weight, 25 kg, M1 Class, Cast Iron|
|UTW-0920||Calibration Weight, Set F1 Class, (1g-1kg) Stainless Steel|
- The UTEST range of calibration weights are used for the periodical verification of your laboratory balances.
- The UTW-0900 M1 Class and UTW-0920 F1 Class Calibration Weight are manufactured from stainless steel.
- Except weight set, other M1 class weights are manufactured from cast iron coated with black epoxy-based paint.
- Traceable calibration certificates should be ordered separately if required.
- The Calibration Weight Sets are supplied complete with a wooden box.
|Calibration Weight Sets (UTW-0900 M1 Class and UTW-0920 F1 Class)|
|Weight||1 g||2 g||5 g||10 g||20 g||50 g||100 g||200 g||500 g||1 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.