generation of a loading torque
- Many vibration phenomena can only be achieved when the system is under load.
- The brake and load unit is used to generate vibration as a function of torque, e.g. in toothed gearing mechanisms or electric motors.
- It consists of a magnetic particle brake and an electric display and control unit.
- The braking torque can be finely adjusted on the display and control unit.
- The exciter current is applied as a measure of the braking torque and is indicated digitally on a display.
- An integrated belt drive, with a free shaft, provides the brake with two torque and speed ranges.
- The energy is converted by the brake into heat and discharged to the ambient air by a fan.
- The brake can be quickly and precisely mounted on the slotted plate of the PT 500base unit.
- PT 500.05is used with the following kits:
– PT 500.13 Couplings
– PT 500.14 Belt drive
– PT 500.15 Damage to gears
– PT 500.19 Electromechanical vibrations
- brake and load unit for the machinery diagnostic training system
- magnetic particle brake
- display and control unit with exciter current display
- potentiometer to adjust braking torque
- integrated belt drive for second speed and torque range
- temperature protection and fan overheating protection
- stackable storage system to house the components
- Continuous braking power: approx. 450W/3000min-1
- Transmission ratio between brake shafts: i=3
- Direct brake operation:
- speed range: 200…2000min-1
- braking torque: 1…10Nm
- Operation via belt drive:
- speed range: 600…6000min-1
- braking torque: 0,3…3,3Nm
- 230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase; 120V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- UL/CSA optional
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 460x410x200mm (display and control unit)
- L x W x H: 600x400x320mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 30kg
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 magnetic particle brake
- 1 display and control unit
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 manual
- generation of a loading torque
- two speed and torque ranges
- vented magnetic particle brake with display and control unit
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.