25 litre can
Material Safety Data Sheet available in PDF format
- Bitukleen® No.3 is an eco-friendly cleaning fluid for removing bitumen from rakes, shovels, paving machines, vehicle bodies or any other metallic surface.
- It is primarily made from rapeseed oil and is highly biodegradable.
- Traditionally surfacing contractors will have used red diesel to clean down their equipment, and while diesel is cheap and gets the job done to an extent, in today’s climate where health, safety and environmental concerns are increasingly important, more and more companies are finding that diesel simply isn’t suitable and are turning to more ecologically sound alternatives.
- The main problems with diesel are its environmentally hazardous nature and potentially dangerous carcinogenic fumes it emits.
- Bitukleen® No.3 not only solves both these concerns but is also more effective at dissolving bitumen.
- Bitukleen® No.3 is the UK’s best-selling environmentally-friendly bitumen dissolver and is used by all the major contractors as well as numerous local authority highways teams.
- Bitukleen® No.3 has been produced for over 16 years and the fact that it is not classed as a solvent or an irritant has no doubt helped it to become the best-selling product of its type in the UK.
- Highly biodegradable, primarily made from refined rapeseed oil
- Specifically designed to dissolve bitumen quickly
- Approved by all the UK’s major asphalt producers, utilities and
- local authorities
- Evaporates slowly, leaving a slightly oily finish to help prevent
- further sticking
- Very high flash point
- Not classed as an irritant or solvent
- Does not require special ventilation when used indoors
- Does not damage the ozone layer
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.V