2.5 metre aluminium alloy, to CNR N. 141, AASHTO T256-77
- Manufactured from aluminium alloy and supplied complete with dial gauge and accessories, the Benkelman Beam is used to measure the road surface deflection when under load from vehicle wheels.
- The beam is placed in contact with the surface under test between the vehicle tyres. Deflection is measured when the vehicle passes over the test area.
- Benkelman Beam length is 2.5 metres
- Beam fulcrum ratio is 4:1
- Supplied complete with a wooden transport case
- Weight 16kg
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.