Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
- UTC-3000 Bartracker Concrete Covermeter is used to measure the thickness of concrete cover over steel reinforcement bars and metal pipes, furthermore it is also used to identify the location, orientation and diameter of reinforcement bars (rebar).
- The basic unit can be completed with a number of optional probes for various determinations.
- UTC-3000 which uses the Pulse induction technique features a rugged waterproof IP 65 case with probe storage for easy portability.
- The battery pack can be recharged inside or outside the gauge.
- The display screen shows you everything you need to know.
- UTM-3000 Bartracker Concrete Covermeter is supplied complete with; Main unit, Standard search head to meet most of measurement requirements to identify 40 mm dia. bar up to 95 mm depth (approx.), 8 mm dia. bar up to 70 mm depth (approx.), sensing area 120×60 mm., PC cable, Battery pack and charger, Shoulder strap, Earphone, Carry case and instruction manual.
- Rebar location
- Rebar orientation
- Depth of cover
- Cover reading thickness mm or inches
- Large graphic display with backlight
- Multiple language menu structure
- Signal strength bar
- Interchangeable heads with led and keypad
- User selectable bar range sizes and numbers
- Auto size mode for quick bar diameter determination
- Orthogonal mode for bar diameter determination
- Other models of search head available on order for Narrow pitch search, Deep cover search, Borehole. See accessories.
- RS 232 output to PC
- Data logging
- Adjustable beep volume & earphone socket
- EDTS MS EXCEL link software
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.