To EN 1427, ASTM D36, AASHTO T5, BS 2000
- For the automatic determination of the softening point of asphalts and pitches.
- Two laser sensors detect the balls fall, determining the softening point.
- The bath temperature is regulated to maintain the (5°C./min) as specified by the Standards.
- Real time visualization of the Temperature(°C) – Time(sec) graph during the test.
- A magnetic stirrer with 0 to 160 rpm electronic speed adjustment ensures a uniform temperature in the vessel during the test.
- The touch-screen graphical interface allows an easy setup of the parameters and the immediate execution of the test.
- High resolution colour display, 1/4 VGA, offers all the functions of a PC for the management and analysis of data, test results, and graphs.
- Touch-Screen display
- Unlimited memory
- Multi-language selection
Microprocessor-driven menu controls all phases of the test.
- Top quality components: laser sensors, electronic magnetic stirrer, ceramic-glass heating plate
- Fully automatic operation
Two test parameters can be selected by the microprocessor menu:
– test on boiled distilled water for softening point from 30 to 80°C.
– test on glycerol for softening point from 80 up to 150°C.
Language selection: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Greek, Portuguese, Dutch.
Functions of: clock calendar, test number, user/customer name, general notes, start/end of the test.
Real time visualisation of the bath temperature, test progress, rpm of the stirrer.
Unlimited memory, with possibility to save data onto an external memory (USB drive, SD card) editing is then possible through an Excel spreadsheet.
The tester comprises:
- Ceramic-glass heating plate with automatic cut off at the end of the test cycle.
- Motherboard with microprocessor, which controls: heater/stirrer, temperature probe, laser sensors, pre-heating phase of the plate, and memorizes all the test parameters.
- Steel balls centering device.
- Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz 700W
- Dimensions: 500mm x 350mm x 550mm high
- Weight: 20 kg approx.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.