|Standards||EN 196-1, 196-3, 413-2, 459-2, 480-1, 1015-2, 12617-4; ASTM C187, C305; AASHTO T129, T131, T162|
The Automatic Programmable Mortar Mixers are supplied complete with:
- Bowl, 5 lt (approx.)
|UTCM-0885E||Automatic Programmable Mortar Mixer|
|UTCM-0885A||Automatic Programmable Mortar Mixer|
|UTCM-0876||Spare Bowl, 5 L|
|UTCM-0878E||Spare Beater, EN|
|UTCM-0878A||Spare Beater, ASTM|
|Models for 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTCM-0885E||UTCM-0885A|
|Models for 110-120 V 60Hz, 1ph.||UTCM-0885E-N||UTCM-0885A-N|
- The mixers have been designed to mix mortars and cement pastes primarily to the requirements of standards.
- The mixing paddles have a planetary motion and is driven by a motor with a microprocessor-based speed and pre-set programs to meet all listed EN and ASTM standards, custom designed programs or manual mode.
- The mode button is used for the fast selection of different programs.
- The mixing paddles revolve at a rate of 140 rpm. with a planetary motion of 62 rpm. in low speed.
- In high speed, the paddles revolve at the rate of 285 rpm. with a planetary motion of 125 rpm.
- An automatic sand dispenser is supplied with the machine and the sand is automatically discharged.
- Custom design allows 6 programs to be set by the operator, where the motor speed, sand dispenser position and duration of the mix can be set.
- For the mix where the motor speed is selected as zero, the bowl can be lowered without interrupting the rest of the program.
- On the display the user can see the mix time and the machine is equipped with lamp in order to warn the user for critical time periods.
|Weight (approx.)||56 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.