With UKAS certified timer BS1377-2
Picture shows penetrometer with cone and cup.
*Please note that these are not supplied with the penetrometer and must be purchased separately, see below.
- The automatic penetrometer is sturdily constructed, with alight alloy base table with levelling screws, plated vertical rod and a micrometric vertical adjustment device.
- The slider is manufactured from brass with free fall. The dial, graduated in 0.1mm divisions round360°, has a diameter of 150mm.
- The penetrometer is supplied with push-button stop and release, automatic zero set, micrometre adjustment and 50 and 100g weights.
- A magnetic controller device automatically releases the plunger head and ensures free falling of the needle during the 5-seconds test.
- The timer is fixed on 5 seconds.
- Power supply: 220-240V 50Hz 1ph -200W
- Dimensions: 220 x 280 x 410mm
- Cones, penetration test gauges and penetration cups are available separately, see LSL196, LSL197 and LSL198.
- For needles see LBM370 and LBM371
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.