Compacted Road Base and Subbase Soils
|Standards||ASTM D558, D559, D560, D698, D1557, D1883; AASHTO T99, T134, T135, T136, T180, T193|
The Automatic Mechanical Compactor is supplied complete with:
- Circular-Faced Hammer 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Pie-Shaped Hammer 10 lb. (4.5 kg)
- The UTS-0660 Automatic Mechanical Compactor is designed to perform fast and accurate compaction of soil samples automatically acc. to ASTM and AASHTO standards.
- For standard or modified compaction tests with 5.5 lb. hammer with 12” (305 mm) height of drop or 10 lb. hammer with 18” (457 mm) drop.
- Compactor accommodates 4” (102 mm) or 6” (152 mm) I.D. moulds, 4” (102 mm) round hammer or 6” (152 mm) pie-shaped hammer compensate for sample drop during compaction.
- The total weight of the hammer is concentrated at the foot in order to provide a free-fall action.
- Hammers can easily be replaced from the front side of the compactor.
- Machine stops automatically after pre-set number of blows per compaction is completed.
- Compaction mould is mounted on the round base; the circular base indexes automatically with each blow to ensure uniform sample compaction.
- A pie-shaped compactor foot is used with 6” (152 mm) dia. moulds to completely cover the surface of the sample.
|Dimensions||750 x 350 x 1500 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||180 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.