Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12697-34, 12697-23, 12967-12 Method A; ASTM D1559, D5581, D6927; D6931; AASHTO T245|
|UTAS-1056.ACPR||Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine with U-Touch PRO Control Unit, 50 kN|
|UTAS-1057||Breaking Head (Stability Mould) for Ø4” Specimen|
|UTAS-1058||Breaking Head (Stability Mould) for Ø6” Specimen|
|UTAS-1063E||Indirect Tensile Strength Test Jig with Steel Loading Strips for Ø100mm Compacted Bituminous Specimens|
|UTAS-1064E||Pair of Loading Strips for Ø150 mm Bituminous Specimens. For UTAS-1063E|
|UTAS-1065E||Pair of Loading Strips for Ø160 mm Bituminous Specimens. For UTAS-1063E|
|UTAS-1063A||Indirect Tensile Strength Test Jig with Steel Loading Strips for Ø4” (101,6mm) Compacted Bituminous Specimens|
|UTAS-1066A||Pair of Loading Strips for Ø6” (152,4mm) Bituminous Specimens. For UTAS-1063A|
|UTAS-1086||Marshall Penetration Piston for Stability Test|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-1056.ACPR|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-1056.ACPR-N|
- The UTAS-1056.ACPR 50 kN Capacity Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine with U-Touch PRO Control Unit is designed to determine the maximum load and flow values of bituminous mixtures.
- With suitable accessoriesUTAS-1056.ACPR can perform determination of the indirect tensile strength of bituminous specimens.
- The machine comprises of a robust, compact two column bench type compression frame with adjustable upper cross beam.
- Motor, worm gear system and U-Touch PRO Control Unit are housed within the base unit.
- For safety, up and down travel of the lower platen is limited by limit switches mounted on the gear system.
- Rapid adjustment of the platen can be done by using the up and down buttons located on the front panel.
- The machine can be hand operated by a lateral hand wheel for calibration purposes.
The Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine is supplied complete with:
- Load Cell, 50 kN
- Penetration Piston for Marshall Stability Test (UTAS-1086)
- Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer 25 x 0.001 mm (UTGM-0062) with holder (UTAS-1060)
- Utest Software
- Ethernet cable for connection PC
- Hand Wheel for Manual Control
- 50 kN capacity
- Standalone fully automatic test execution
- For marshall, indirect tensile tests.
- Flow and stability values are automatically calculated and saved.
- Touchscreen graphic display 800×480 pixel, user-friendly menu consisting of icons, figures and diagrams.
- High resolution: 32 bits
- Large storing capacity on internal memory and data export function to usb stick drive
- Ethernet port for connection to PC
- Language and unit system selection
U-Touch PRO Control Unit:
- U-Touch PRO Control and Data Acquisition Unit is designed to control and process data from the loadcell and displacement transducers fitted on Marshall Stability test machine.
- UTAS-1056.ACPR can perform marshall, indirect tensile tests according to EN, ASTM/AASHTO and BS standards listed above.
- The Unit can perform tests stand-alone fully, automatic without the need of a PC or USOFT-1056 software.
- Software can be used to get additional advances described in the section below.
- U-Touch PRO incorporates a user-friendly interface that shows all existing menu options as buttons and tabs.
- Users can activate or deactivate certain functions easily and input test data by using touch keyboard.
- Parameters such as test information, user information, sample information and test parameters can be modified and saved for later use by operators.
- Control Unit offers many additional unique features.
- Utouch Pro enables the users to display current memory usage and test results with its advanced data and memory management interface.
- U-Touch PRO can export, copy, or delete the test data saved in its internal memory. Results and additional information for previous tests can be recalled using U-Touch PRO.
- Test reports can be instantly printed using an (optional) thermal printer.
- U-Touch Pro TFT can simultaneously display machine status, test values, warnings during operation and test graphs in real time.
USOFT-1056 UTEST Software for Marshall Stability Test:
- USOFT-1056 Marshall Stability Test Software is developed for Marshall stability tests, indirect tensile tests in accordance with EN 12697-34, EN 12697-23, EN 12697-12, ASTM D 1559, D5581, D 6927, D6931, AASHTO T 245 and TS EN 12697-44.
- The software includes control of machine, acquisition of load and displacement data, saving them and generating reports.
- The software accepts specimen diameter and height as an input parameter.
- It automatically calculates correction factor coming from the standards with respect to specimen thickness.
- The stability value is calculated regarding this factor.
- The software continuously updates load and displacement until the end of test.
- When the test is completed, the sharpest slope of the graph is calculated.
- The sharpest slope is shifted 1.5 mm to the right side of the graph and the intersection between 2nd slope and original test data is recorded as the stability value for the test.
- The horizontal distance between the intersection of first slope and X axis and intersection of test data with 2nd slope is recorded as “flow” value.
- The point that this line crosses displacement axis is commented as an offset.
- This offset is subtracted from the displacement value at peak point and called as flow.
- The report includes all results for 9 samples.
- The user can see 9 of the results on the same screen for easy comparison.
- The software supports SI, Imperial and kgf unit system.
|Weight (approx.)||103 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.