Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12697-30, 12697-10, 12687-12|
|UTAS-0682E||Automatic Marshall Impact Compactor with Wooden Pedestal, EN|
|UTAS-0683E||Automatic Marshall Impact Compactor with Wooden Pedestal and Soundproof Safety Cabinet|
|UTAS-0667||Marshall Steel Block, Ø102 and 50 mm height|
|Models for 220-240V 50 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0682E-T||UTC-0683E-T|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0682E-N||UTC-0683E-N|
|Models for 220-240V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0682E-K||UTC-0683E-K|
- The UTAS-0682E and 0683E Automatic Marshall Compactor with wooden pedestal provides a uniform and even degree of compaction.
- The unit incorporates a compaction pedestal, comprising a laminated hardwood block secured to a concrete block by a 300 mm square x 25 mm thick steel plate.
- The mechanism lifts the 4535 g ± 15 g hammer and automatically releases it at the specified height of 457 ± 5 mm.
- The conveniently positioned control panel comprises of start/stop button, emergency stop button and a direct reading counter used to set the required number of blows.
- The apparatus stops automatically after the pre-set number of blows.
- The automatic Marshall compactor includes the laminate hardwood block and concrete block 450x450x200 mm.
- The compactors are equipped with a hand operated mould fixing mechanism which locks the mould in place during compaction and reduces vibration of the mould.
- The standard model can be supplied with a safety/noise reduction cabinet.
- The cabinet is lined internally with soundproofing material to reduce sound level conforming to CE directives.
- Particular attention has been paid to operator safety by the inclusion of various in-built safety features.
- UTAS-0667 Marshall Steel Block which can be used for Initial heating of the foot of compaction hammer and Marshall moulds should be ordered separately.
|Blows Frequency||50 blows in 55 s to 60 s|
|Concrete Base Dimension||450x450x200 mm|
|Laminated Hard work Block Dimensions||200x200x450 mm|
|Dimensions||520x520x1760 mm||800x800x2200 mm|
|Weight (approx.) 225 kg||275 kg||370 kg|
|Power||370 W||370 W|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.