Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||ASTM D 1559, ASTM D 6926; AASHTO T245|
|UTAS-0782A||Automatic Marshall Compactor, for 4” dia. Specimens, ASTM|
|UTAS-0783A||Automatic Marshall Compactor, for 4” dia. Specimens with Soundproof Safety Cabinet, ASTM|
|UTAS-0667||Marshall Steel Block, Ø102 and 50 mm height|
|Models for 220-240V 50 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0782A-T||UTC-0783A-T|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0782S-N||UTC-0783A-N|
|Models for 220-240V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0782A-K||UTC-0783A-K|
- Automatic Marshall Compactor is designed to provide a stable and rigid mechanism to be used for preparation of bituminous specimens for Marshall Stability tests.
- UTAS-0782A Compactor for compaction of 4” dia. specimens feature a heavy-duty design, which stands up well to the constant jarring caused by the compaction process.
- The compactors are equipped with a hand operated mould fixing mechanism which locks the mould in place during compaction and reduces vibration of the mould
- The conveniently positioned control panel comprises of start/stop button, emergency stop button and a direct reading counter used to set the required number of blows.
- The operator can keep track of the number of blows on an LCD display.
- The apparatus stops automatically after the pre-set number of blows.
- The standard models can be supplied with a safety/noise reduction cabinet.
- The cabinet is lined internally with soundproofing material to reduce sound level conforming to CE directives
- UTAS-0667 Marshall Steel Blocks which can be used for initial heating of the foot of compaction hammer and Marshall moulds should be ordered separately.
|Drop Numbers||55 ± 5 blow/min|
|Sliding Weight||4536 ± 9 gr|
|Falling Height||457±3 mm|
|Tamping Face Dia.||98,5 mm|
|Dimension||380x430x1560 mm||610x650x2000 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||110 kg||255 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.