To BS 598, EN 12697-10, EN 12697-30
|Tariff||902480 10 0|
- This unit automatically compacts the specimen and comes to a stop when the pre-set number of strokes set on the automatic digital display counter has completed.
- The trip mechanism ensures that the sliding hammer falls from the same height for every blow into the mould, which is held in position by a clamping device.
- The compactor includes a laminate hardwood block mounted on a vibrated concrete base.
Compaction moulds must be ordered separately.
|Sliding hammer weight:||4535 ± 15 g|
|Free fall height:||457 ± 5 mm|
|Blow frequency:||50 blows in 55/60 seconds|
|Power supply:||230V 50Hz 1ph – 750 W|
|Dimensions:||500 x 500 x 1890 mm|
- The machine is equipped with safety door, conforming to CE Safety Directive.
- If the door is open the machine stops and will not operate.
- All moving parts are quickly/easily accessible for maintenance.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.