To ASTM D1559, CNR N. 30, AASHTO T245, NF P98-251-2
|Other Standards||ASTM D6926, AASHTO T245|
|Tariff||902480 10 0|
Compaction moulds must be ordered separately.
- This unit automatically compacts the specimen and comes to a stop when the preset number of strokes set on the automatic digital display counter has completed.
- The drive mechanism lifts the 4.53kg plated compaction hammer to a height of 457mm and allows free fall at a rate of 60 blows per minute.
- The trip mechanism is designed so that the hammer falls from the same height each time.
- The compactor is supplied complete with the wooden compaction pedestal. It is only suitable for use with 4-inch Marshall Moulds (supplied separately).
- Power supply: 220-240V 50Hz 1ph 300 W
- Dimensions: 540mm x 400mm x 1600mm
- Weight: 95kg
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.