Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 1426; ASTM D5; AASHTO T49|
|UTB-0126||Automatic Electronic Bitumen Penetrometer|
|UTB-0122||Sample Cup, Ø 55×35 mm, stainless steel|
|UTB-0123||Sample Cup, Ø 70×45 mm, stainless steel|
|UTB-0124||Penetration Needle, 2,5 g|
|UTB-0125||Transfer Dish for UTB-0120, UTB-0126 and UTB-0130|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0126|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0126-N|
- The UTB-0126 Automatic Electronic Penetrometer is used for determination of the needle penetration according to EN 1426, ASTM D5 and AASHTO T49 standards.
- The penetration depth of the needle is determined with a pulse type electronic measuring system, which is separated from the plunger during the test, this allows the free guidance of the plunger which virtually eliminates friction during the test.
- The frame with levelling screws and spirit level consists of a digital control unit with touch screen, an anodised aluminium base plate with entering guide, magnifying lens and low voltage illuminator mounted on flexible arms.
- The penetration depth of the cone is determined with a pulse type electronic measuring system, which is separated from the plunger during the test, this allows the free guidance of the plunger which virtually eliminates friction during the test.
- The cone is lowered so that the tip of the cone just touches the surface of the soil by pressing up and down arrows on the screen with fast and slow-motion option.
- In this process, magnifying glass and led lamp help the operator.
- The penetrometer allows the cone to free fall into the sample for the specific stated time interval which can be set on display.
- A thermometer (IP38, ASTM 17C or 63C) required for the test should be ordered separately.
The Automatic Electronic Penetrometer is supplied complete with:
- Penetration Needle, 1 piece.
- Needle holder
- Weights of 50g and 100g
- Transfer Dish
- Sample Cup, Ø 55×35 mm, 6 pieces, stainless steel
|Measuring Range||0-50 mm|
|Total Test Load||100 g or 200 g|
|Loading Time||Adjustable from 0.1 to 9999 sec.|
|Weight (approx.)||24 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.