with touchscreen control, to EN 196/1 – BS 3892 – ASTM C109 – EN/ISO 679
- Complete with two pistons & jigs, one for flexure & one for compression.
Range 0 – 15kN & 0-250kN.
- Control unit software provides test data, results, and load-time/stress-time graphs on the LCD screen all of which can be saved at the end of the test.
- EN 196/1 – BS 3892 – ASTM C109 – EN/ISO 679
- Designed for compression tests on the following samples
- 1 x 40 x 160mm prisms
- 40mm, 50mm, 70mm, 100 mm and 2-inch cubes
- cores with a maximum height of 180mm
- Designed for flexural tests on 40.1 x 40 x 160mm prisms when using suitable devices
- Suitable for compression & flexural tests
- Fully automatic 4 channel hydraulic control unit
- Capacitive touch screen
- 4GB built-in data storage
- USB port
Control Unit Features
- The control unit has a possible total of 4 channels, enabling attachment of 4 different frames with a single hydraulic power pack.
2 channels are fitted as standard, but up to 4 can be fitted upon request at time of order, for additional cost.
- It can read and control all types of sensors such as LVDT, strain gauge, load cell and pressure transducers with high precision.
- Users can calibrate each attached sensor and set the PID values separately.
- The control unit allows Calibration and adjustment up to 12 points.
- Users can perform ordinary compression tests with a programmable pace rate and high precision.
- Users can hold the load at any desired point for a specific time
- Users can perform Module of Elasticity tests according to different standards. (This option need LVDTs to read strain)
- Capacitive touch screen.
- USB port to obtain results directly from LCD without use of pc.
- Accurate loading with high accuracy.
- User can attach internet modem directly to LCD controller through LAN cable.
- User can email results directly from LCD by using internet.
- User can update test software by using internet.
- LCD has Linux based test software.
- 4 channels.
- Calibration and adjustment up-to 12 points.
- 1000Hz (1kH) data acquisition speed of each channel.
- Closed loop PID and open loop control option is available.
- Results in pdf and can be converted in Excel.
- LCD controller has 4GB built-in data storage space and supports up-to 32GB.
- All type of printers can be attached directly to LCD without PC. And user can take print out of results.
- User friendly, easy to customise.
- Communication with PC through LAN cable. Etc.
- 1577.5mm high x 746mm wide x 450mm deep
- To operate on 220-240V 50Hz 1ph
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.