Compacted Road Base and Subbase Soils
|Standards||EN 13286-47; BS 1377:4; ASTM D1883; AASHTO T193; NF P94-078; AS 12188.8.131.52; UNI CNR 10009|
- The UTS-0856.ACPR Automatic CBR Test Machine is designed for performing laboratory evaluation of the CBR value of highway sub-bases and sub-grade, and determination of the strength of cohesive materials which have maximum particle sizes less than 19 mm (3/4”).
- The UTS-0856.ACPR is composed of a robust and compact two column frame with adjustable upper crossbeam driven by an electromechanical ram with a maximum capacity of 50 kN and a data acquisition and processing system.
- The UTS-0856.ACPR is designed to load the penetration piston into the soil sample at a constant rate to measure the applied load and piston penetration at predetermined intervals.
- This main feature allows the user to perform tests complying to BS, EN, ASTM or AASHTO standards with the same machine.
- Rapid adjustment of the platen is also provided by up and down buttons which are located on the front panel of the machine.
- The UTS-0856.ACPR is supplied complete with a 50 kN load cell, penetration piston, linear potentiometric displacement transducer (25 mm x 0.001 mm).
U-Touch PRO Control Unit:
- U-Touch PRO Control Unit is designed to control CBR test machine UTS-0856ACPR to perform acc. to EN, ASTM/AASHTO and BS standards.
- The Unit can perform CBR tests as a stand-alone without the use of a PC or with the USOFT-0856 software and a PC.
- Control of machine, acquisition of load and displacement data in real time are provided by the unit
- The control unit has easy to use menu options. It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seamless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters and see all the data while the test running.
- Control Unit offers many addition unique features.
- You can save test results in its internal memory and can be controlled remotely from anywhere around the world.
- Can make the test with displacement control
- Real time display of test graph.
- 4 analogue channels for load cell and displacement sensors
- Can control second frame
- Calibration function for channels.
- Programmable digital gain adjustment for load-cell and potentiometric sensors, voltage and current transmitters
- Closed-loop PID for steady pace rate
- Calculates corrected CBR value at 2.5 and 5 mm the digital unit saves the load value at user defined displacement values such as 0.625, 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.75, 5, 7.5,10, 12.5 mm
- The load corresponds to the displacements corrected respect to the linear region of the data has also saved
- The % CBR at 2.5 mm and % CBR at 5 mm is also automatically calculated and saved.
USOFT-0856 UTEST Software for CBR Test:
- USOFT-0856 CBR Test Software is developed for EN/ASTM/AASHTO/BS CBR Test. The software includes control of machine, acquisition of load and displacement data, generating and saving reports.
- The software prepares a summary result for the user that will only need some specific loads such as at 0.625 mm, 1.25 mm, 2.5 mm and 5 mm.
- The software continuously updates load, stress and displacement till the end of test.
- Software can automatically draw the best tangent line and perform the upward concave correction as suggested by ASTM D 1883.
- The corrected stress values are then calculated respect to this offset.
- The CBR value at 2.5mm and 5.0mm are calculated by using the standard load values at those penetrations.
- On the general information tab, by entering necessary information, dry density calculations can be made through the software.
- The software supports metric, SI and Imperial unit system.
The CBR Test Machine is supplied complete with:
- Load Cell, 50 kN
- Penetration Piston (UTS-0870)
- Linear potentiometric displacement transducer25 mm x 0.001 mm (UTGM-0062) with holder (UTM-0114)
- Computer Software
- LAN Connection Cable
|Weight (approx.)||110 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.