With digital control, 230V 50/60Hz 1ph
- Designed to prepare homogeneous bituminous mixtures at a strictly controlled temperature.
- The preparation of the bituminous sample is obtained in a short time period (a few minutes), avoiding any mechanical aggregate degradation and to fully coat all mineral components, as per EN 12697-35.
The mixer produces representative samples to perform:
- Gyratory compaction tests (EN 12697-10, EN 12697-31)
- Marshall stability tests (EN 12697-34, EN 13108)
- Wheel tracking wet and dry tests (EN 12697-22)
- Slabs compaction laboratory tests (EN 12697-33)
- Beam fatigue and Stiffness tests (EN 12697-26, EN 13108)
- Asphalt general purpose tests.
Features – Mixer:
- The Automatic Asphalt Mixer main frame supports a horizontal stainless-steel bowl with a helical mixing shaft.
- The double walled insulated bowl is manufactured from stainless steel and contains an electric heater with a probe sensor, for constant and uniform temperature control.
- The bowl has an electromechanical tilt motion with a total rotation of up to 130°.
Features – Control Panel:
- Digital thermo-regulator to set and control the mixing temperature.
- Mixing speed regulator.
- Main and start/stop switches.
- Bowl tilt command
|Mixing capacity||32 litres|
|Mixing bowl||stainless steel AISI 316|
|Mixing temperature||selectable from ambient up to 260°C through sensor probe and digital display control|
|Mixing speed||adjustable from 4 to 40 rpm|
|motion||electromechanical with rotation up to 130°|
|Heating power||3000 W|
|Power supply||230V 1ph 50/60Hz – 4500W|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.