- The Atomic Filter Press Swing Barrel models (FPSB) are robustly designed and built-in accordance strict quality standards in achieving our main goal – to provide a quality product at an affordable price.
- The lid is lifted with the T-bar and swung out of the way with the cradle.
- The barrel is manually lifted and then swung out of the way by the operator.
- Dewatering of slurry samples is the primary function of our Filter Presses.
- The normal operating pressure is 450 kPa.
- The Stand is an optional extra, and is available in One, Two, Three or Four Place variants.
- Stainless steel 304 Barrel
- Stainless steel 304 Lid
- Stainless steel 304 T-bar
- Stainless steel 304 swing arm shaft
- Mild Steel Lid Lifting Swing Arm Cradle (Our Unique design)
- Mild Steel Base with Polypropylene Filter Base
- Mild steel swing arm bush
- 5 Bar Safety Pressure release valve
- ¼” Stainless Steel Pressure Release Valve with banjo bolt
- ¼” Quick Coupler for Air Inlet
- 2 x 150kg Toggle Clamps
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.