- The Atomic Concrete Cube Press frames for concrete cubes consist of a rigid four column frame.
- Our frames provide the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results, over the years of operation.
- The frame is fitted off with a swivel head (spherically-seated) with hardened loading platens as well as spacers to accommodate 100mm and 150mm concrete cubes for compression testing.
- The Atomic Cube Press allow inexperienced operators to perform compression tests on concrete cubes.
- Once the machine has been switched on and the specimen is positioned and cantered with the aid of our positive location jigs on the lower loading platen, the only required operations are:
- Shutting the ball valve.
- Adjust Load Rate according to sample on the controller.
- And then press the start button.
- The controller displays the maximum load applied to the test sample after sample failure has been detected.
- A total of 30 results are automatically stored to the controllers on board memory.
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Limit switch for piston stroke
- Emergency stop button
- Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
- Software controlled maximum load value
- The front safety doors have an automatic safety device to stop the machine if the door is opened during a test.
- Supplied with SANAS calibration certificate (PC control / logging software also available)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this website.