SEMI-AUTOMATIC Compression Testing Machines
|Standards||ASTM C40; C1314|
|UTC-4706.SLP||1100 kN (245000 lbf) Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-4716.SLP||1500 kN (335000 lbf) Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-4726.SLP||2000 kN (450000 lbf) Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-4736.SLP||3000 kN (670000 lbf) Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-0210||High Precision Pressure Transducer and Electronic|
|UTC-4680||Pedestal for 600kN (135000 lbf) and 1100kN (245000 lbf) Compression Testing Frames|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 1500 kN (335000 lbf), 2000 kN (450000 lbf) and 3000 kN (670000 lbf) Compression Testing Frames|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-4706||UTC-4716||UTC-4726||UTC-4736|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-4706-N||UTC-4716-N||UTC-4726-N||UTC-4736-N|
- UTC-4716.SLP, UTC-4726.SLP and UTC-4736.SLP Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines for compression testing of blocks are manufactured acc. to ASTM standards
- These machines also meet the requirements of CE norms with respect to the health and safety of the operator. And their user-friendly design enables an inexperienced operator to perform the test.
- The Machines consist of a welded frame (see below table), hydraulic power pack (UTC-4820) with LPI battery operated digital readout unit (UTC-4920LP).
- UTC-4680 or UTC-4682 Pedestal for the frames of the machines should be ordered separately.
- Class A starting from with the 5% of the machine capacity, (Special calibration option starting from 1% of the full range with UTC-0210)
- 1 channel with two different calibration table, test parameters and specimen information (by changing the sensor belong to another frame, the unit can be control for second test frame)
- Multi-point calibration
- Real time numeric display of load and load pressure
- Peak hold property
- Welded steel walled frame with lower and upper (spherically-seated) loading platens
- Load measurement with a pressure transducer
- Hydraulic pump with dual stage for rapid approach
- RS232 Serial port for PC or thermal or dot matrix printer
- Free of charge Utest software for compression/flexure testing machines (USOFT-4820.SLP) for compression, flexure, splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement, brick/masonry units
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Limit switch for piston stroke
- Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
- USOFT-4820.SLP Test Software is improved for semi-automatic concrete compression and flexural testing machines with LPI Battery Operated Digital Readout Unit during the test to collect and record data and to prepare the report containing the results obtained.
- Before the test, a PC which the Utest software is installed is connected to RS232 port of LPI reading unit, the data obtained in the test can be monitored and recorded in real time.
- The advanced functions for data base management provide an easy navigation of all saved data.
- Test report including the test results and user defined test information (names and the Company details, test type, specimen type, user info and other knowledge required) can be print out.
|ASTM SEMI-AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES FOR BLOCKS|
|Capacity||1100 kN (245000 lbf)||1500 kN (335000 lbf)||2000 kN (450000 lbf)||3000 kN (670000 lbf)|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||310x410x90mm|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||310x410x90mm|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||60 HRC||60 HRC||60 HRC||60 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)|
|Piston Diameter||230 mm (9,06”)||230 mm (9,06”)||250 mm (9,84”)||310 mm (12,2”)|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm (1,97”)||50 mm (1,97”)||50 mm (1,97”)||50 mm (1,97”)|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Bearing Blocks (E)||250 mm (9,84”)||250 mm (9,84”)||250 mm (9,84”)||250 mm (9,84”)|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||320 mm (12,6”)||320 mm (12,6”)||360 mm (14,17”)||415 mm (16,34”)|
|Power||550 W||550 W||550 W||550 W|
|Oil Capacity||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L|
|Maximum Working Pressure||390 Bar||370 Bar||410 Bar||410 Bar|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||680x451x1104 mm (26,77”x17,76”x43,86”)||680x451x1104 mm|
|720x453x1144 mm (16,54”x17,83”x45,04”)||775x497x1204 mm|
|Weight||793 kg (1750 lbs)||793 kg (1750 lbs)||880 kg (1940 lbs)||1102kg (2430 lbs)|
|(d*) depth |
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The Machines are supplied complete with:
• Ø100 mm (3,93”), 50 mm 1,97”), 2 pcs. 30 mm (1,2”), 15 mm (0,59”) height x Ø165 mm (Ø6,5”) distance pieces
• Lifting Device for Lower Bearing Platen (UTC-4629)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.