AUTOMATIC Compression Testing Machines
|Standards||ASTM C140; C1314|
|UTC-4706.FPR||1100 kN (245000 lbf) Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-4716.FPR||1500 kN (335000 lbf) Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-4726.FPR||2000 kN (450000 lbf) Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-4736.FPR||3000 kN (670000 lbf) Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Blocks, ASTM|
|UTC-0210||High Precision Pressure Transducer and Electronic|
|UTC-4680||Pedestal for 600 kN (135000 lbf) ve 1100 kN (245000 lbf) Compression Testing Frames|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 1500 kN (335000 lbf), 2000 kN (450000 lbf) and 3000 kN (670000 lbf) Compression Testing Frames|
|Models for 220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1ph||UTC-4706.FPR||UTC-4716.FPR||UTC-4726.FPR||UTC-4736.FPR|
|Models for 110V 60 Hz||UTC-4706.FPR -N||UTC-4716.FPR -N||UTC-4726.FPR -N||UTC-4736.FPR -N|
- UTC-4706.FPR, UTC-4716.FPR, UTC-4726.FPR and UTC-4736.FPR models Automatic compression Testing Machines have been designed for compression testing of blocks acc. to ASTM standards.
- These machines also meet the requirements of CE norms with respect to the health and safety of the operator.
- The machines allow inexperienced operators to perform the test. Once the machine has been switched on and the specimen is positioned and centred by the help of centring lines of lower bearing platen, the only required operations are;
- Setting test parameters, including pace rate (only required when the specimen type is changed).
- Pressing the START button on the control unit.
- The machine automatically starts the rapid approach, when the specimen touches the upper platen the rapid approach is ended and starts loading at the pace rate that selected by user and stops once the specimen fails.
- Automatically saves the test parameters and test results.
- The Machines consist of a welded steel frame (see table) and UTC-4830FPR automatic hydraulic power pack with U-Touch PRO Control Unit.
- Pace Rate control between 1 kN to 25 kN
- Accuracy Class A acc. to E74 starting from with the 5% of the machine capacity (Special calibration option Class A starting from 1% of the full range with UTC-0210)
- Supplied with factory calibration certificate for load measurement
- Tests automatically with closed loop control
- The tests can be performed by controlling the machine either on U-Touch PRO control unit (UTC-4930.FPR) or on a computer with using free UTEST Software (USOFT-4830.FPR) which is provided free of charge with the machines.
- Load measurement with a pressure transducer
- Hydraulic pump with dual stage for rapid approach
- Welded steel walled frame with a single acting piston
- Piston return at the end of test automatically
U-Touch PRO Control Unit:
- U-Touch PRO Control Unit UTC-4930.FPR is designed to perform automatically compression, flexure and splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement mortar, masonry units/blocks by controlling the Utest automatic compression / flexure testing machines.
- All the operations of U-Touch PRO are controlled from the front panel touch screen display.
- U-Touch PRO Control Unit has easy to use menu options.
- It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seamless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters.
- Digital graphic display is able to draw real-time “Load vs. Time”, or “Stress vs. Time” graphics
- PLEASE see the pages of “U-Touch PRO Control Unit UTC-4930.FPR” for details of the properties.
UTEST Software for Automatic Compression / Flexure Testing Machines:
- UTEST software USOFT-4830.FPR provides to perform automatically compression, flexure and splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement mortar, masonry units/blocks by controlling the Utest automatic compression / flexure testing machines
- The advantages of performing tests on computer with using UTEST Software, such as reporting, graphical output, etc. can be seen in detail at the USOFT-4930.FPR (The UTEST Software for Automatic Compression / Flexure Testing Machines with UTC-4830FPR Hydraulic Power Pack) pages.
Optional Additional Frame:
- For compression and especially flexural testing, additionally second testing frame should be ordered separately.
- In this case, the machines provide load control of two separate testing frames with closed-loop P.I.D control with automatic test procedure by using selecting test channel and additional selector valve.
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Limit switch for piston stroke
- Emergency stop button
- Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
- Software controlled maximum load value
|ASTM & AASHTO LOW CAPACITY AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES FOR CYLINDERS|
|Capacity||1100 kN (245000 lbf)||1500 kN (335000 lbf)||2000 kN (450000 lbf)||3000 kN (670000 lbf)|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||310x410x90mm
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||310x410x90mm
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||60 HRC||60 HRC||60 HRC||60 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)||0,025 mm / 150 mm (0,001”/6”)|
|Piston Diameter||230 mm (9,06”)||230 mm (9,06”)||250 mm (9,84”)||310 mm (12,2”)|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm (1,97”)||50 mm (1,97”)||50 mm (1,97”)||50 mm (1,97”)|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Bearing Blocks (E)||250 mm (9,84”)||250 mm (9,84”)||250 mm (9,84”)||250 mm (9,84”)|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||320 mm (12,6”)||320 mm (12,6”)||360 mm (14,17”)||415 mm (16,34”)|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||750x451x1104 mm
|750x451x1104 mm (29,53”x17,76”x43,86”)||790x453x1144 mm (31,1”x17,83”x45,04”)||845x497x1204mm
|Weight||808 kg (1780 lbs)||808 kg (1780 lbs)||895 kg (1975 lbs)||1117 kg (2465 lbs)|
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The ASTM Machines for blocks are supplied complete with:
• Ø100 mm (3,93”), 50 mm (1,97”), 2 pcs. 30 mm (1,2”), 15 mm (0,59”) height x Ø165 mm (Ø6,5”) distance pieces
• Lifting Device for Lower Bearing Platen (UTC-4629)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.