MANUEL Compression Testing Machines
|Standards||ASTM C39, C42|
|UTC-4701.MLP||600 kN Manual Compression Testing Machine with Ø105 mm Bearing Blocks for Cylinders, ASTM & AASHTO|
|UTC-4711.MLP||1500 kN Manual Compression Testing Machine with Ø105 mm Bearing Blocks for Cylinders, ASTM & AASHTO|
|UTC-4702.MLP||600 kN Manual Compression Testing Machine with Ø165 mm Bearing Blocks for Cylinders, ASTM & AASHTO|
|UTC-4712.MLP||1500 kN Manual Compression Testing Machine with Ø165 mm Bearing Blocks for Cylinders, ASTM & AASHTO|
|UTC-4680||Pedestal for 600 kN, 1000 kN and 1500 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
- The UTEST 600 kN and 1500 kN capacity Manual Compression Testing Machines are designed to perform reliable compression tests on concrete specimens especially suitable for on-site applications when electric power supply is unavailable.
- Being a low-cost alternative, the UTEST manual testing series combines precision and simplicity with the unique design of the manual power pack which is hand operated and enables even an inexperienced operator to perform excellent compression and flexure tests on-site.
- The machines are supplied in Class A starting from with the 5% of the machine capacity.
- With their exceptional performance, the machines consist of a heavy-duty welded frame and hand operated hydraulic power pack with LPI Battery Operated Digital Readout Unit.
- UTC-4680 Pedestal that are made of steel to facilitate the user’s placement of specimens in the frames for compression test should be ordered separately.
|ASTM & AASHTO LOW CAPACITY COMPRESSION TESTING FRAMES FOR CYLINDERS|
|Capacity||600 kN (135 klbf)||1500 kN (337 klbf)||600 kN (135 klbf)||1500 kN (337 klbf)|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||Ø 105 mm||Ø 105 mm||Ø 165 mm
|Ø 165 mm
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||Ø 105 mm||Ø 105 mm||Ø 165 mm (6.5”)||Ø 165 mm (6.5”)|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||55 HRC||55 HRC||55 HRC||55 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,02 mm||0,02 mm||0,02 mm||0,02 mm|
|Piston Diameter||150 mm||230 mm||150 mm||230 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance
Between Bearing Blocks (E)
|340 mm||370 mm||340 mm||370 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||230 mm||320 mm||230 mm||320 mm|
|Ø100×200 mm (4”x8”)
Ø150×300 mm (6”x12”) (**)
|Ø100×200 mm (4”x8”)
Ø150×300 mm(6”x12”) Ø160x320mm
|Power||550 W||550 W||550 W||550 W|
|Oil Capacity||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L|
|Maximum working Pressure||340 Bar||362 Bar||340 Bar||362 Bar|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||590x500x800 mm||680x500x930 mm||590x500x800 mm||680x500x930 mm|
|Weight||380 kg||585 kg||385 kg||590 kg|
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The Machines are supplied complete with:
• UTC-4701 and UTC-4702: 90 mm, 50 mm, 30 mm height x Ø165 mm distance pieces
• UTC-4711 and UTC-4712: 90 mm, 50 mm, 2 pcs. 30 mm height x Ø165 mm (6.5”) distance pieces
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
PEDESTAL FOR FRAMES WITH WELDED WALLS
- The pedestals make it easier for the user to placement of specimens in the frames for compression test.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.