lever press as assembly kit
- A drawing is the most important means of information and communication in engineering.
- The ability to read and understand drawings, graphics and schematics is a fundamental element in the development of professional competence in all engineering disciplines.
- Linking engineering communication to the associated technical operations such as assembly structure, work plans and manufacturing is just as important.
- The TZ 300assembly kit is an interdisciplinary and practical project.
- In addition to the primary learning area of “engineering drawing”, it is also possible to deal with the topics of machine elements, assembly processes and in particular production engineering.
- The assembly kit includes all single parts required to assemble a functional lever press.
- The parts are clearly displayed on a base plate.
- The contemporary multimedia instructional materials are available online in the GUNTMedia centre.
- The core element of the teaching materials is a complete set of drawings as files with list of parts, single-part drawings, exploded views, assembly drawings and 3D drawings.
- All drawings are to standard and are dimensioned in accordance with production requirements.
- The set of drawings consists of DXFfiles, STEP files and PDF The assembly video is also a useful feature.
- The manufactured parts are precision-manufactured from original materials and with common tolerances and surfaces.
- The surfaces of the manufactured parts are burnished to prevent corrosion.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected in a storage system.
- Multiple storage systems can be stacked on top of each other, allowing space-saving storage.
- part of the GUNT course on engineering drawing
- assembly kit of a functional lever press
- all production parts of the lever press made from steel, precision-manufactured, burnished surfaces
- storage system for parts
- multiple storage systems can be stacked on top of each other
- instructional material incorporates action-oriented and interdisciplinary forms of teaching
- multimedia instructional materials: PDF, CAD files, STEP files, videos
- online access to the GUNT Media centre
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 420x300x70mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 3kg
- introduction to engineering drawing:
- read and understand engineering drawings
- three-dimensional display
- sectional views
- drawing types
- 3D representation
- lists of parts
- surface and tolerance specifications
- difference between standard and production parts
- materials specifications
- planning and execution of simple assembly operations:
- plan and describe operations
- evaluate results
- measuring exercises:
- longitudinal measurements
- angular measurements
- manufacturing processes:
- working examples of handmade production and production on machine tools
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 storage system with the individual parts of the lever press
- 1 set of tools for assembly and disassembly
- 1 set of small parts
- 1 set of instructional material
- GUNT course: engineering drawing
- multimedia instructional materials online in GUNT Media centre:
- 3D PDF, DXFfiles, STEP files, video
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.