GUNT course: engineering drawing
- A drawing is the most important means of information and communication in engineering.
- The ability to read and understand drawings, graphics and schematics is a fundamental element in the development of professional competence in all engineering disciplines.
- Linking engineering communication to the associated technical operations such as assembly structure, work plans and manufacturing is just as important.
- The TZ 200.11 assembly kit is an interdisciplinary and practical project.
- In addition to the primary learning area of “engineering drawing”, it is also possible to deal with topics such as assembly planning and execution as well as measuring exercises.
- The assembly kit includes all single parts required to assemble a functional bending device.
- The parts are grouped on a base plate so that individual assembly sequences are clearly displayed.
- Above the base plate is a transparent cover plate with a graphical representation of the assembly structure.
- The graphic symbolizes standard and production parts and displays fixed and moving connections differently.
- The contemporary multimedia instructional materials are available online in the GUNTMedia Centre.
- The core element of the teaching materials is a complete set of drawings as files with list of parts, single-part drawings, exploded views, assembly drawings and 3D drawings.
- All drawings are to standard and are dimensioned in accordance with production requirements.
- The set of drawings consists of DXFfiles, STEP files and PDF The assembly video is also a useful feature.
- The manufactured parts are precision-manufactured from original materials and with common tolerances and surfaces.
- The surfaces of the manufactured parts are burnished to prevent corrosion.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected in a storage system.
- Multiple storage systems can be stacked on top of each other, allowing space-saving storage.
- part of the GUNT course on engineering drawing
- assembly kit of a functional bending device with eccentric operation
- all production parts made from precision-manufactured burnished steel surfaces
- assembly structure on transparent cover plate
- storage system for parts
- multiple storage systems can be stacked on top of each other
- instructional material incorporates action-oriented and interdisciplinary forms of teaching
- multimedia instructional materials: PDF, CAD files, STEP files, videos
- online access to the GUNT Media Centre
Dimensions and Weight:
- L x W x H: 540x350x75mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 6kg
- introduction to engineering drawing:
- read and understand engineering drawings
- three-dimensional display
- sectional views
- drawing types
- 3D representation
- lists of parts
- surface and tolerance specifications
- difference between standard and production parts
- materials specifications
- planning and execution of simple assembly operations:
- plan and describe operations
- evaluate results
- measuring exercises:
- longitudinal measurements
- angular measurements
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 storage system with the individual parts of the bending device
- 1 cover plate with assembly structure
- 1 set of tools for assembly and disassembly
- 1 set of instructional material
- multimedia instructional materials online in GUNTMedia Centre:
- 3D PDF, DXFfiles, STEP files, video
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.