To break down asphalt samples for testing
|902480 99 5
- The asphalt splitter is used to break down and crumble asphalt samples to facilitate bulk density and other laboratory testing purposes, by reducing the granulating time in few minutes with high quality results.
- A rough asphalt sample of approximately 1kg is poured into the stainless-steel bowl. The bowl has three rotating paddles at the bottom.
- Once the cover is closed the machine can be started and within one to three minutes the three paddles break down and crumble the sample into a granular form. The longer the grinding time, the smaller the grain size achieved.
- The bowl is tilted to discharge the sample into the supplied self-supporting pan.
- A hinged noise reducing cabinet protects the bowl during operation and a microswitch prevents the splitter from running whilst the cover is open, conforming to the CE Safety Directive.
|Stainless steel bowl
|6 litres capacity
|Switch for reverse mode
|230V 50Hz 1500W
|490mm x 730mm x 855mm high
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.