Analysis of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12697-39; AASHTO TP53; ASTM D6307|
|UTAS-0060-C||Asphalt Binder Analyzer (ABA) by the Ignition Method, 380 V, 50 Hz, 3ph.|
|UTAS-0065||Metal Stand for UTAS-0060|
- The UTEST ABA Asphalt Binder Analyzer is used to determine the binder content of hot mix asphalt/bituminous mixtures by the method of loss on ignition.
- The system combines a sophisticated furnace and weighing system to continuously measure the weight loss of a bituminous mixture during combustion and automatically calculates its binder content at the end of the test.
- Supplied complete with 2 specimen baskets with a safety cover and a carrying tray, a fork to catch the tray, a cooling cage and 3m metal exhaust pipe.
- The Metal Stand for UTAS-0060 should be ordered separately.
OVEN AND AFTERBURNER:
- High efficiency heating system with afterburner chamber for a total combustion of exhaust fumes to minimize emissions to conform with EU Directives
- Sample size up to 4500 g for more representative test results
- Maximum power rating is 4,5 kW
- 16-bit microprocessor with one CPU card controlling test data display, temperature, database and internal functions
- Large permanent memory to store test results
- On board 40 column serial printer
- Weighing system 15000 g capacity, 0.1 g resolution and detecting mass variations of ± 0,1 g
- PID closed loop thermoregulation for both oven and afterburner chamber
- 950 ºC Afterburner 540 ºC oven set temperature according to standard
- TFT touchscreen with 800×480 resolution and 65000 colours
- Bidirectional real time communication with the weighing system
- Test setting menu with physical and descriptive sample parameters (initial weight, weight loss percentage, correction factor)
- Calibration menu to check and set the temperature and weight calibration for possible manual control of the test performance
- Test performance menu with simultaneous display of all the test data
- Internal memory for up to 100 tests
- Automatic door locking after 150 ºC
- Automatic monitoring of closed door before test start
The UTEST ABA Asphalt Binder Analyzer is supplied complete with:
- Double Specimen Basket with a Safety Cover and a Tray
- Carrying Fork
- A Cooling Cage
- 3m Metal Exhaust Pipe
|Weight (approx.)||125 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.