||CANADA CSA-A23.2-25A; For Moulds: ASTM C227, C490, C1260
||Alkali Aggregate Reaction Bath
||Alkali Specimens Can, stainless steel, with a hanger which can hold 3 pcs. 25x25x285 mm specimens.
||Two Gang Prism Shrinkage Mould, 25x25x285 mm
||Steel Insert for ASTM C490, 12 pcs.
||Reference Rod 295 mm Long with Convex Hemispherical End
||Digital Length Comparator
||Length Comparator with Heidenhain Length Measuring Sensor and Digital Readout Unit
||Large Type Digital Length Comparator
|Models for 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph.
- The Alkali Aggregate Reaction Bath is used to keep 25x25x285 mm samples in NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide) or in any other solution at a specified temperature.
- The temperature can be adjusted between ambient to 80°C by using the digital controller.
- The chamber of the bath is made of stainless steel and has a capacity of 36 specimens (25x25x285 mm).
- UTA-0880 is supplied complete with 3 pcs. stainless steel alkali specimens’ cans (UTA-0882).
- Each can has a stainless steel hanger which can hold 3 pcs. 25x25x285 mm specimens.
- Additional alkali specimens’ cans should be ordered separately.
- UTCM-0033 is used to determine the potential alkali reactivity of cement-aggregate combinations (mortar-bar method).
- This mould is also used for determining the length change of hardened cement paste, mortar and concrete.
- The test also requires UTCM-0200 or UTCM-0210 or UTC-1170 Length Comparators.
- UTA-0880 Aggregate Reaction Bath can also be used as a general purpose water bath.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.