Fresh Concrete Testing
|Standards||EN 12350–7; ASTM C231; AASHTO T152; BS 1881:108|
|UTC-0650||Air Entrainment Meter, 7 Litre, B Type|
|UTC-0651||Air Entrainment Meter, 8 Litre, B Type|
|UTC-0652||Manometer for UTC-0650|
|UTC-0408||Tamping Rod Ø16×600 mm|
|UTC-0412B.E||Compacting Bar (Square Section, 25×25mm), Steel, 380mm|
|UTC-0656||Calibration Vessel for Concrete Air Entrainment Meter (%5), Brass.|
|UTC-0657||Calibration Vessel for Concrete Air Entrainment Meter (%5), Aluminium|
|UTC-0658||Calibration Vessel for UTC-0651, Brass, (%5)|
|UTC-0659||Calibration Vessel for UTC-0650, Calibration Vessel Concrete, Aluminium, (%5), for UTC-0651|
|UTS-0714||Straight Edge 300x30x3 mm|
- The UTC-0650 and UTC-0651 Air Entrainment Meters are used for determining the air content of fresh concrete.
- They consist of a flanged 7 or 8 litre capacity cylindrical vessel and cover assembly incorporating a pressure gauge, air pump and valves.
- They have a quick action clamping system.
- Direct pressure gauge reading to the nearest 0.1% up to 6%, 0.2% from 6 to 8 and % 0.5 from 8 to 15. It is not affected by changes in barometric pressure.
- Calibration vessels and compacting bar with square section should be ordered separately.
The Air Entrainment Meter is supplied complete with:
- Straight Edge
- Tamping Rod, Ø16×600 mm
- An inner and an outer (J-Type) calibration pipes
- Special Carrying Case
|Capacity||7 litres||8 litres|
|Graduations||0.1% up to 6; 0.2% from 6 to %10; 0.5% from 8 to 15%|
|Dimensions (all supplied items)||320x330x630 mm|
|Weight (approx.) (all supplied items)||19 kg||20 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.