Aggregate Impact Value apparatus with mould to BS812:110
- The AIV apparatus consists of a hammer with a trip action release, mould and automatic blow counter.
- All this is contained within a rigid frame to ensure free-fall of the hammer when released.
- To determine the Aggregate Impact Value (AIV) of aggregates which provides a relative measure of the resistance of an aggregate to sudden shock or impact.
- The counter fitted to the machine automatically records the number of blows delivered to the sample.
- The apparatus is manufactured from heavy duty plated steel to resist corrosion.
- Supplied complete with a 75mm diameter measuring cylinder, and a 16mm diameter steel tamping rod which is 600mm long.
- Dimensions: 450mm x 350mm x 850mm
- Weight (approx.): 52kg
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.