Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Standards||BS 812-110, 812-11|
|UTA-0630||Aggregate Crushing Value (ACV) Set Ø 150 mm BS|
|UTA-0631||Aggregate Crushing Value Cylinder Ø 150 mm for UTA-630|
|UTA-0632||Aggregate Crushing Value Base Plate for UTA-630|
|UTA-0633||Aggregate Crushing Value Plunger for UTA-630|
|UTA-0634||Aggregate Crushing Value Cylindrical Measure for UTA-630|
|UTC-0408||Tamping Rod Ø 16×600 mm|
|UTA-0640||Aggregate Crushing Value (ACV) Set Ø 75 mm BS|
|UTA-0641||Aggregate Crushing Value Cylinder Ø 75 mm for UTA-640|
|UTA-0642||Aggregate Crushing Value Base Plate for UTA-640|
|UTA-0643||Aggregate Crushing Value Plunger for UTA-640|
|UTA-0644||Aggregate Crushing Value Cylindrical Measure for UTA-640|
|UTA-0645||Tamping Rod Ø 8×300 mm|
- The Aggregate Crushing Value (ACV) Test Set provides a relative measure of the resistance of an aggregate to crushing under a gradually applied compressive load.
- Each set consists of steel cylinder, plunger, base plate, cylindrical measure and tamping rod.
- All parts of the apparatus are powder coated or galvanized steel, heat treated and ground before manufacturing to make it durable and reliable.
- For aggregates smaller than 10 mm, a 75 mm diameter cylinder and associated equipment is available.
- UTA-0630 and UTA-0640 Test Sets are also used for the Ten Percent Fines Value (TFV) of aggregates according to BS 812:111.
The Aggregate Crushing Value (ACV) Set is supplied complete with:
- Base Plate,
- Cylindrical Measure
- Tamping Rod
|Dimensions||250x250x600 mm||120x120x350 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||29 kg||6 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.