Compression and Flexural Testing Machines
|Standards||EN 1338, 1339, 1340, 12390-5, 12390-6; ASTM C78, C293, C496|
- UTEST 600 kN capacity Flexural Frame is designed for minimum deflection at maximum load resulting in very high accuracy.
- The load frame is a four-column design carrying the ram fitted to the upper crosshead.
- The frames have a double acting stroking ram with over travel switch protection to shut the machine down when maximum ram travel is reached.
- A load cell is used for load measurements on the frame.
- UTEST 600 kN capacity Flexural Frame is designed to accept all accessories required for flexural, splitting tensile or compression tests.
- The equipment to place the specimens in the frame which is similar to the picture shown below should be ordered separately.
- The load frame provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
- UTEST 600 kN capacity Flexural Frame can be connected to any UTEST compression machine as a second frame or can be used with any UTEST power pack as an independent Flexural Machine.
The main characteristics are:
- High stability four column design
- 350 mm piston stroke with safety limit switch
- High accuracy load measurement with strain gauge load cells
- Can accept wide range of accessories for mentioned standards
- Can be connected to any UTEST compression machine or UTEST power pack
Test assemblies such as:
- Flexure strength test of concrete beam (UTC-5501), kerb (UTC-5502) and lag stone (UTC-5504),
- Indirect tensile strength test of paving block (UTC-0355 and UTC-5510)),
- Splitting tensile strength test of concrete cubes (UTC-0360) and cylinders (UTC-0350),
- Compression strength test of any construction material (UTCM-4116 and distance pieces UTC-4630, UTC-4631, UTC-4633 and UTC-4634) should be ordered separately.
|Ram Travel||350 mm|
|Max. Vertical Clearance||930 mm (without accessories)|
|Max. Horizontal Clearance||640 mm|
|Max. Clearance Between Lower Rollers||2000 mm|
|Ram Type||Double Acting|
|Overall Dimensions||1100x2000x2650 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||2750 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.