With logger & digital display
|Tariff||902480 10 0|
· Images may show the logger in a case. This is not included in LCN865.
· Cables & case are not supplied with the unit & must be purchased separately.
- This Concrete Maturity Meter is a compact unit, making it ideal for site work in all conditions and climates.
- The maturity meter is simple to use, finishing the job in the shortest possible time.
- This gives the confidence that the concrete is at its optimum strength, benefitting from the subsequent efficiency, improvements and cost savings that this procedure brings.
- The LCN865 has 6 temperature channels and digitally displays the value of all channels.
- It can be connected directly to a PC or laptop via a USB interface for fast downloading of the readings.
- Using the supplied Microsoft Excel™ templates, the Concrete Maturity is calculated from elapsed time versus temperature and is quoted as
a “Maturity number”.
- The Maturity number can be used to determine when concrete has cured sufficiently for formwork to be removed.
- In order to determine concrete maturity, sacrificial temperature measurement cables are ‘cast into’ the concrete and cut off at the surface when the concrete has cured.
- Our standard thermocouple wire & plugs may be used, for example LTH088 & LTH095.
- LCN865 Concrete Maturity Meter is supplied as:
- Logger for 6 x K or T type probes
- Type K extension leads
- Software, suitable for Windows 2000, XP and Vista
- USB connecting cable
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.