Battery Powered, ceramic sensor, class 0.2. Supplied with UKAS calibration certificate
|Other Standards||EN12697 1/5|
- The battery-powered LCL055 digital pressure gauge has been designed for measuring the pressure (absolute or gauge) of fluids, oils and gases.
- The display housing is rotatable, thus ensuring an easy reading even under unfavourable mounting conditions.
- Additional functions as changing unit, displaying min / max values, calibrating the offset and of span, as well as configuring the automatic switching-off complete the profile.
from 0 … 400 mbar up to 0 … 600 bars
- rotatable housing
- 2-line LC display 4.5-digit 7-segment display 6-digit 14-segment additional display
- different mechanical connections: inch, NPT threads
- min / max function with reset function
- offset and end point calibration
- setting the pressure unit (bar, mbar, psi, InHg, cmHg, mmHg, hPa, kPa, MPa, mH2O)
- switch-off automatic configuration
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.