2 Channel Automatic Console with digital display and RS232, motorised power pack to ASTMC39, AASHTO T22, UNI6686P1+2, NF P18-411, ISO7500, UNE 88304, EN12390 P4, BS1881 P115
|EN12390 Pt4, ASTMC39, AASHTO T22, ISO7500
- Automatic 2000kN Block, Cube and Cylinder Compression Machine designed to test blocks up to 100mm x 215mm x 440mm, cube sizes 100mm, 150mm and 200mm and cylinders up to 320mm long Fully compliant with BS EN 12390-4 in terms of Force measurement & the stringent stability, alignment & restraint requirements of the Load Frame.
- Compact Welded steel load frame with a high degree of mechanical stability
- Ball-seated upper platen
- Lower platen, positively located on the loading ram, marked to allow centring of both cubes and cylinders
- Loading ram with cover to prevent debris damaging it during testing and a limit switch to prevent it from exceeding the maximum limit of travel
- Frame fitted with Perspex guards to protect the operator
- Front guard is hinged for ease of access
- Supplied with two 445mm x 250mm x 75mm block platens and platen rail system
- Supplied with 300mm diameter upper and lower platens and 200mm diameter distance pieces to allow for testing cubes and cylinders
- Set test parameters then automatic mode gives one-touch operation
- Manual override
- Compression range 0 to 2000 kN
- Real time graph display on screen
- Units in mPa or kN
- On-board memory: up to 100 test results
- All data-entry and editing functions are available via the keypad and display on the front of the control console.
Motorised power pack
- With hydraulic loading allowing fine control, accurate pace regulation and rapid platen approach facility
- Operates on 220V 50/60Hz (110V version available)
Specifications (frame only)
|Maximum vertical clearance
|Maximum ram travel
|Distance Pieces supplied
|2 x 50mm, 2 x 80mm
- Laboratory Equipment Supplies offers a full on-site calibration service to BS EN 12390-4 and BS EN7500-1.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.