to EN 12390-1
|Tariff||848079 00 0|
- Cuts down installation time to a minimum;
- multiple reuse;
- lightweight and easy to transport;
- allows for quick and easy striking of mould (without risk of damage to test cube)
- The mould is compliant with specifications laid out in EN 12390-1 (Testing hardened concrete. Shape, dimensions and other requirements for test pieces and forms).
- It consists of two identical halves that are easy to assemble.
- The elements are coupled together by fastening with two side closing grips.
- A plastic test mould rod is supplied as standard.
- The mix in the form should be stamped with the test mould rod 27 times, until it flows back, in three layers, following a spiral-route starting from the outer edge.
The mould rod should be used to remove excess mix from the form’s jet face, after the tamping operations, with an alternating saw type movement, in order to level the surface.
- no form assembly errors by the operator;
- cuts down use and maintenance time and costs;
- can be reused (up to 15 times);
- lightweight (about 1 Kg);
- completely recyclable in terms of ecology;
- perfect test surfaces without using any means of form removal;
- unmistakable marking of the test piece, according as prescribed by EN 12390-2.
- Product use temperature: +10 °C to + 40 °C;
- Clean the form after use, using water only.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.