to EN12390 P5, ASTM C78, ASTM C293, AASHTO T97, BS1881 P118, NEP18-407, UNE83305, UNI 6133, EN1340 P4, BS 6073, BS 7263
|British Standard||BS1881 P118, BS 6073, BS 7263|
|Other Standards||EN12390 P5, EN1340 P4, ASTM C78, ASTM C293, AASHTO T97,|
- Open-sided 100kN flexural and transverse frame suitable for testing kerbs and flagstones Frame supports a hydraulic ram and upper sub-platen assembly incorporating a spherical seating.
- Upper and lower sub-platens accept specimen loading bearers.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) of 840mm x 845mm x 1215mm
- Vertical clearance: with bearers of 170mm
- Throat clearance: 330mm
- Ram travel: 75mm
- Weight: 460kg
- Image shows LCT820 Flexural Frame fitted with LCT822 Specimen Bearer Assembly.
- LCT820 is not supplied with LCT822.
- Specimen bearers and fitting kit are required and must be purchased separately.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.