Physical and Chemical Properties
|Standards||EN 196-3, 450-1, 459-2; EN ISO 9597|
|Models for 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTCM-0016|
|Models for 110-120 V 60Hz, 1ph.||UTCM-0016-N|
- The UTCM-0016 Le Chatelier Water Bath is used with Le Chatelier moulds for the determination of the soundness of cement paste fly ash for concrete and lime.
- The internal chamber and the insulated exterior case of the bath are manufactured from stainless steel.
- The Bath is capable of reaching boiling point in 30 minutes by using two heater units.
- There is a timer on the UTCM-0016 Le Chatelier Water Bath which is used to set the time for reaching the boiling point.
- After that time the temperature of water is regulated by using one heater unit to conserve energy.
- Supplied complete with a removable rack to hold up to 12 moulds.
- A cover is also supplied as standard.
- Le Chatelier Moulds are should be ordered separately.
|Weight (approx.)||8 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.